This document provides guidance for the Sage Provisioning Portal, its use by partners, customers and colleagues. Failure to adhere to these processes, elements of which are outlined in our Product Terms may result in loss of access.
- Sage Provisioning Portal for Sage Partners: Usage, Parameters & Partner Copies
- Sage Provisioning Portal for Sage Developers: Usage, Parameters & Developer Copies
- How to create and assign users in Provisioning Portal
- How to review and remove users in Provisioning Portal
- Sage Provisioning Portal Partner Access
- Sage Provisioning Portal: Partner access to customer sites
- Sage Provisioning Portal: Frequently Asked Questions for partners
- Status for online Sage Products and Services
- Sage 200 Software Lifecycle
- Which version of Microsoft 365 is compatible for use with the Sage 200 API and how to check before onboarding
- Office 365 Onboarding error: "Cannot setup your integration"
- Sage Provisioning Portal Roles
Sage 200 Professional
- Sage 200 Professional - Deployed via Sage Provisioning Portal: FAQs
- Connecting and managing Azure subscriptions
- Additional databases for 3rd party solutions
- Provisioning Portal Setup - Guide
- Activating the licence
- Azure Virtual Desktop Virtual Machine Security
- AVD Web Client Compatibility
- AVD - User Account has been locked
- Sage Provisioning Portal: Partner Access to Customer Sites
- Publishing applications in Azure Virtual Desktop
- How to access the Azure SQL databases via SQL Server Management Studio
- Sage 200 System Administration prompting for admin credentials
- Retrieve a forgotten Azure Active Directory Email address
- Printing performance in Azure virtual desktop when using redirected printers
- Creating alerts for completed processes in Azure
- No available resources error when launching Sage 200 apps via Azure Virtual Desktop
- Azure Virtual Desktop: Common Support Questions
- How to obtain a connection string for a Microsoft Azure SQL Database via the Azure Portal
- Using Tags to filter resources in the Microsoft Azure Portal by customer or site
- How to recover files from an Azure Virtual Machine backup
- What Microsoft 365/Office 365 plans are supported with Sage 200 Professional, deployed via Sage Provisioning Portal?
- What Power Platform plans are supported with Sage 200 Professional, deployed via Sage Provisioning Portal?
- What licence considerations should be made for Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) when connecting to the Virtual Machines for Sage 200 Professional, deployed via Sage Provisioning Portal?
- What licence considerations should be made when connecting to API using Microsoft AAD with Sage 200 Professional, deployed via Sage Provisioning Portal?
Sage 200 Standard/Sage for Education
- Sage 200 Standard Online / Sage for Education - Frequently asked security questions
- Sage 200 Standard / Sage for Education - User Fair Usage Policy (FUP)
- Sage 200 Document Storage - Fair usage
- Sage 200 Standard / Sage for Education - Demo data usage policy
- Sage 200 Standard / Sage for Education - Archive Companies: Usage & Parameters