The Business dashboard is a great new feature that gives you the key business data you need at a glance. We've added some useful dashboards you can use straight away, or you can dive right in and create your own. It's really easy to set up and use, so let's get started.
- From the navigation bar, click Business dashboard.
- If you're the first user to create a dashboard for this company, you can choose one or more of the ready-made dashboards below, then click Choose the selected dashboard.
- Business overview - Key busines metrics such as profit and loss, VAT liability and business liquidity.
- Supplier overview - See what you owe with aged creditors, disputes and overdue invoices.
- Customer overview - See what's due from customers with aged debtors, disputes and overdue invoices.
NOTE: Just so you know, after you've created your first dashboard you'll no longer be able to select these options.
That's it, you're now up and running. If you chose the ready made dashboards you can now select each dashboard from the My dashboards pane to view the data. If you're creating your own dashboard, you're now ready to start adding the data you want to see.
Create a dashboard
The dashboard contains a range of widgets that show information about your business. For example, the Money in money out widget shows the total in and total out for a selected bank. To build your dashboard, you simply choose which widgets you want to see and set any criteria you need.
- Once you've clicked Create my first dashboard, enter a name for your dashboard, then click Create.
- To start adding widgets, click Add a report widget.
- In the right-hand pane, find the widget you need, then click Add widget. What information can I add?
- If required, amend the widget criteria to suit your needs. Read more >
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any other widgets you want to add and if needed, click and drag to arrange them on screen.
- If you want to share your dashboard with other users, click Share dashboard. Read more >
- Once you're happy with your dashboard, click Finished editing.
That's your dashboard created. To add, remove, or edit widgets at any time, click Edit. To create other new dashboards, click New dashboard.
Now you're up and running, find out more in our useful guides:
- What information can I add to my business dashboard?
- How do I edit a business dashboard?
- How do I configure a business dashboard widget?
- How do I share a dashboard?
- How do I delete a dashboard?
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.