The National Insurance (NI) legislation software update you need to install depends on the version you're using at the moment. You only need to install one update, based on the version you're updating from.
Let's take a closer look.
1. Check your current version.
- Click Help, then About.
- Under the Program Details heading, note your Version Number.
If you aren't able to log into your software you can check your version another way >
If your version number already begins with 28.05 or 28.06, your software is already up to date and you don't need to install any further updates.
- Right click the icon for Sage 50cloud Payroll on your Desktop.
- Click Open file location.
- Right click the application file Payroll.exe, click Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Your software version number is listed against Product Version.
NOTE: If you'd like to learn more about the changes to NI and the new software updates, you can watch a recorded webinar at a time that suits you. Find out more >
2. Download your update
To download the latest update for you click on your current version number below.
Can't see your version above?
Have you already installed an update and need to reinstall? Select the link below that matches your version.
Install for the first time
If you haven't installed Sage 50 Payroll on your computer before, follow the steps in our handy guide to Install Sage 50 Payroll for the first time.