Whether you're installing Sage 50 P11D for the first time, or you're installing on a new computer, there are a few things you need to do to get prepared. Once, you've followed the steps below, you're ready to install.
Check you have your serial and account numbers
You need your serial and account number to activate your software. You can find these on your email or invoice you received with the software.
Create a Sage website login
Before you download your software, you need to create a login for our website. If you already have a login, go to the Check your activation key section.
- Go to https://my.sage.co.uk then click Create a Sage login.
- Enter your details, then click Register.
- Check your emails for an activation email from us.
If it isn't in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Open the email then click the link.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Select I am an existing Customer, Business Partner Accountant or Developer with an Account Number.
- Click Next then enter your contact details and then click Next.
- Enter your account details and then click Next.
Check your activation key
- Go to https://my.sage.co.uk, then enter your details and click Sign In.
- Point to My Account, then click Products and Services.
- Click your serial number, then make a note of your activation key.
Check your system requirements and access
Before you install Sage 50 P11D, you, or your IT support, should check the following:
To install your software, choose an option below: