If you encounter problems with your Sage Account login and password, the following message may appear:
When you click OK, the window closes with no further instructions.
There are a few steps we can follow to get you into your data. Let's take a look.
TIP: If your account has been locked by entering an incorrect password several times, you can reset your password in Settings>User Management to resolve this.
NOTE: If you're using Sage 50 Accounts v27 and this error occurs on the Main site, follow the steps in this guide on the Main site computer. You can use our handy guide to check if your computer is the main site or remote site.
If you've changed your Sage Account email address
If you've changed the email address for your Sage Account login recently, this can cause problems when you next try to log in to Remote Data Access (RDA). You can follow the steps in our handy guide to resolve this.
Clear contents of collaborate folder
- Stop the following services.
To stop a service press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard, enter Services.msc then click OK, right-click the required service and click Stop.
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v29
- Sage 50 Accounts Control Service v29
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v28
- Sage 50 Accounts Control Service v28
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v27
- Sage 50 Accounts Control Service v27
- Clear the contents of the following folders:
32 bit: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Sage\SSB\ Accounts\Collaborate
64 bit: C:\Windows\Syswow64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Sage\SSB\ Accounts\Collaborate
Connected Bridge folder
Located in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Sage\SSB\Accounts\ConnectedBridge
TIP: To find out if you're using a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows check Microsoft's website.
- Re-start the services you stopped in step 1.
To start a service press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard, enter Services.msc then click OK, right-click the required service and click Start.
Check the time/date is set correctly
Check that the time and date is set correctly:
- Right-click the time and date in your Windows taskbar and click Adjust date/time
Check your regional settings
Check the regional settings are set correctly:
- Hold down the Windows key and press R.
- Enter intl.cpl and click OK.