NOTE: You need to ensure that you have the level of NTFS permissions required by Sage 50cloud Accounts.
How to check your operating system
- Press the Windows key and R then type winver then click OK.
This opens the About Windows window which displays the operating system details.
All 32-bit or 64-bit variants of Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows 11 (except Windows 11S)
- Windows 10 (except Windows 10S), build 1709 or later
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2022 (except Windows Server 2022 Essentials)
- Windows Server 2019 (except Windows Server 2019 Essentials)
- Windows Server 2016 (except Windows Server 2016 Essentials)
- Windows Server 2012 (except Windows Server 2012 Essentials)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (except Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials)
You must also ensure all the latest Microsoft service packs and updates are installed.
IBM compatible computer with the following:
You need 2 gigabytes (GB) or 4GB RAM if running a 64-bit operating system.
- Press the Windows key and R then type msinfo32 then click OK.
If the memory appears in KB (Kilobytes), to calculate the equivalent in MB (Megabytes) you can divide the figure by 1024. Alternatively, use the following values as a guide:
- 1 GB = 1024 MB = 1,048,576 KB
- 512MB = 524,288 KB
- 256MB = 262,144 KB
- 128MB = 131,072 KB
- 64MB = 65,536 KB
- 32MB = 32,768 KB
- 16MB = 16,384 KB
Free disk space
You need 5GB of free disk space.
- Windows 8 - Press the Windows key and E then click Computer then right-click C: then click Properties.
- Windows 10 - Press the Windows key and E then click This PC then right-click C: then click Properties.
|Internet connection||A broadband connection is essential to keep your Sage software up to date.|
|Internet browser||Internet Explorer version 11 or above. To check, open Internet Explorer and on the menu bar click Help then About Internet Explorer.|
|Internet speed||If you're using Remote Data Access we suggest a minimum download speed of 4Mbps and upload speed of 2Mbps.|
Network users only
Microsoft Office integration
- Microsoft 365.
- Office 2019 (32-bit edition).
- Office 2016 and 2013 (32-bit edition).
Maximum of 125%.
Your screen resolution needs to be between 1024 x 768 and 1920 x 1080 - this applies to 4k and hi-res monitors.
- Click Start then click Settings and click System then click Display.
- Click the Resolution or Screen resolution drop-down list and choose the required size.
- Click Keep changes.
- Windows key and press X then click Control Panel then click Display.
- Click Adjust resolution then from the Resolution drop-down list choose the required size.
- Click Apply then click Keep changes.
Now you've successfully checked your system requirements for Sage 50cloud Accounts, you can install it now.
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.