The Sage 50 People Package provides a suite of payroll and HR products and services, to help you evolve and grow your business.
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Payroll assistant
- Online Payslips/P60s
- The Personal Data Management Tool
- Sage HR - Core HR module
- HR Advice Telephone Support
NOTE: If you're not subscribed to the People Package and would like to upgrade, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Sage 50 Payroll
With Sage 50 Payroll you're in complete control of your payroll processes, giving you the tools to easily pay your employees accurately and on time.
Sage 50 Payroll is HMRC compliant guaranteed, which means it's fully compliant with the latest payroll and pension legislation, giving you real peace of mind.
If you're new to Sage 50 Payroll, you can download and install the software using our easy to follow install guides >
We've introduced a brand new payroll assistant in Sage 50 Payroll Professional. With the assistant you can stay on top of important changes to your employees' circumstances, so you can be confident you don't miss a thing. Read more >
Online Payslips/P60s in Sage HR Online Services
Using Online Payslips/P60s in Sage 50 Payroll is a great alternative way to produce your payslips and P60s. It's quick and easy to setup Sage HR Online Services, and reduces costs on postage, printing and processing.
With Sage HR Online Services, you can offer your employees a self-serve facility that lets them access their payslips 24/7 from a secure website. This saves times and reduces your workload, as there's no need to print, post or email them. Find out more >
The Personal Data Management Tool
To check what data you hold for your employees and if it falls outside of your company's retention policy, you can use the Personal Data Management Tool. Read more >
You don't need to have any expert knowledge about payroll, all the information you need is available from our Help Centre >
Even though our payroll software is easy to use, we understand you might need a helping hand now and then. That's why Sage 50 Payroll is backed by market-leading support, giving you access to our payroll experts. Get in touch >
Sage HR - Core HR module
Sage HR is a fantastic cloud based human resources management solution that helps you remotely track, manage and engage your employees as easily as you do in the office.
Sage HR easily integrates with Sage HR Online Services, and gives your employees instant and remote access to everything they need with an individual login to Sage HR. You can control access by setting permission levels, to protect sensitive information.
Key features of the Core Sage HR module:
- Documents - upload, share and view documents. Documents can be uploaded by both you and your employees, and can even be signed electronically
- Announcements - compose internal company update posts that employees can interact with via emoji reactions and comments
- Tasks - quickly update colleagues on tasks that need doing or have been completed
- Dashboard - employees manage their dashboard, to view tasks, calendar, etc
- Employee profiles - view and edit profiles for every employee
- Company - view your company structure and employee directory
- Reports - various reports to get the information you need quickly, as well additional reports based on the modules you use.
- Recipes - create custom workflows that are automated after specific actions are made
- Assets - manage and keep track of your asset inventory
- Compensation - keep track of employees' current and historic salaries
TIP: Want to set it up now? Read more >
HR Advice Telephone Support
HR Telephone Advice is a service provided by experienced HR professionals who specialise in SME's to support you, your business and your people. From statutory pay entitlements to redundancy, grievance procedures and much more. Find out more >
Simple, automated and all in one place
Manage your employees’ taxable benefits easily and accurately, with online submissions to HMRC. Deadline for P11D submission is July 6 2023.
Want to know more? Simply leave your details and we'll be in touch