Before you start
To download Sage software from My Sage, you must have a My Sage login.
Download your software
- Visit my.sage.co.uk then click Sign in.
- Enter your My Sage login Email then click Continue.
- If prompted, complete the Security Check.
- Enter your Password then click Log In.
- Once you've logged in, hover over the Support menu and select Download software and updates.
- From the Find downloads by drop-down, choose one of the following:
- Your product serial number - enter your serial number
- Once of your products - select your product from the product list
- One of your registrations - select the relevant registration from your list of registered software
- Click the search icon
- Locate the required download, then click the download icon
Congratulations you've downloaded your software from My Sage!
Once the download is complete, to install your full software or update, browse to and double-click the downloaded file. You must ensure you close out of any open Sage software before beginning the installation.
- For more information about installing and getting started with your Sage software, visit our Help Centre.
- If you need your serial number or activation key for your registered Sage software, you can check this in My Sage.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.