NOTE: In Sage 50cloud Accounts v28.1 or above, you can store your logon credentials to automatically log you in.
How to log in
Open Sage 50cloud Accounts and you're presented with your Company List. Select the company you want to open and click Open Company, you're prompted for a logon name and password.
You can log in as:
- Username manager with the password you set up when you created the company, or
- a username set up for you by the manager, and the password if applicable.
If you are only prompted for a password, this is the password associated with the manager username.
TIP: If you've upgraded from an earlier version and you are now prompted for a logon name you should enter manager as your logon name, and enter your normal password if you have one.
I need to change the manager password
If you need to change your password you can reset or change it within Sage 50 Accounts.
- Open your company and log on as manager with your current password if prompted.
- Click Settings, point to User Management then click Change Your Password.
- If prompted for the current password, enter it and click OK.
For Sage 50 Accounts v26 and below - Click Settings then click Change Password. If prompted for the current password, enter it and click OK.
- Enter the new password into both the Password and Confirm Password boxes.
- Enter a Security question and Security answer to help with resetting your password in the future, then click OK.
I've forgotten my password
If you forget your Sage 50cloud Accounts password, we recommend the following:
- Log in as manager with no password.
- Log in as manager for both the logon name and password.
- Log in as manager with your Sage account number as the password.
- Try other common passwords you may use.
If the options above don't work you can follow our simple article about how to reset your Manager password.
If you have more than one person processing in Sage 50 Accounts, you can set up individual logon names and passwords. By doing this you can easily keep track of each person's activity in Sage 50 Accounts and control which areas people can access.
For more information about how to create, edit, change passwords or delete users you can read our dedicated article.
I have a problem
We're sorry you have a problem logging into Sage 50 Accounts. Below are two of the most common errors:
- If you're using the correct logon details, but get the message 'You have entered an invalid password' take a look at our troubleshooting guide.
- If you're using the correct logon details, but get the message 'You have entered an invalid log on name' take a look at our troubleshooting guide.
If you have another issue we've created a list of the most common log in errors and issues all in one place so you can get your issue resolved quickly.