This communication was sent on the 13 October 2021.
Sage 50cloud Accounts v28 is coming!
Notice 21-DA | 13 October 2021
We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage 50cloud Accounts v28.0 will be available as follows:
- Partners: 13th October
- Developers: 13th October
- Accountants: 13th October
- Customers: starting from 18th October 2021
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect in terms of new features:
- New - Customisable business dashboard giving you a 360 view of your key business information, all in one place
- New - Access the Sage 50cloud Accounts Help Centre directly from your desktop with the new icon
- Improved – Enhancements to the installation process providing a better experience for our customers
- Improved – We have made improvements when checking the health of your data that include clearer visibility, clearer expectations, improved messaging and a one click fix option keeping you in control
Find out more on our new release pages.
Sage Licence Service
TLS is a security protocol required for a variety of services, including the Sage Licence Service, which enables products to communicate securely. It’s important to note that TLS is not a protocol provided by Sage.
Sage 50cloud version 26.2 and earlier use a version of the Sage Licence Service which operates using the TLS 1.0 protocol. As this security protocol is now retired, with no future security updates scheduled, it presents a risk to customers who continue to use it. To remove this risk, we have made the decision to retire the use of this variant. This means customers using version 26.2 or earlier need to upgrade by Spring 2022, we’ll confirm the exact date shortly and we reserve the right to bring the date forward if necessary.
Installing updates remotely?
For customers working from home or using Remote Data Access, there are some extra things to consider when deciding if they should install the latest Sage 50cloud Accounts v28 update. Read more.
• Download the software today