Sage 50 P11D installs to the following directory by default;
'C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage 50 P11D\'
If you try to install a new version of P11D and don't change this directory, the existing version will be overwritten.
Change your installation directory
When you install your software, you should change the directory to allow the new version to be installed alongside your existing one.
- Download your P11D software. Download now >
- Double-click the .exe file.
- From the Sage 50 P11D Welcome window, click Next.
- Click Accept Licence.
- Click Browse then change the destination folder, then click OK.
- Check your settings, then click Next.
- To complete the installation and restart your computer, click Yes. Or to restart later click No.
Previous version has been overwritten
If your prior year software is overwritten by a new installation, you should uninstall both versions of the sofware, then reinstall both, changing the installation directory. Find out more >
You should then restore a backup up of your previous years version into the required software. Find out more >
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.