Before you start
|Note: Installing for the first time? Read more >|
- We recommend you use this guide in Google Chrome.
- If you use 3rd party software, is it compatible with Sage 50cloud Accounts v28?
- It's best to complete this task at the beginning or end of the day as all Sage 50cloud Accounts users must log out.
Find out what's included in the latest version of Sage 50cloud Accounts? Read more >
Things you need to know
- Is your data held or going to be held on a server? Read more >
- Are you using or going to use Sage 50cloud Accounts on a network?
- If you want to connect to a remote site, you need to know the Remote Data Access passphrase.
- If applicable, your Current Version Number.
- If you use Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive). Read more >
- If you sync to Microsoft 365. Read more >
Familiar with Sage 50cloud Accounts installations? - Download the software directly now >
If you're experienced at installing Sage 50cloud Accounts, instead of following the detailed installation steps, you can download the software directly from the links below:
Installing updates when working from home - If you're temporarily working from home there are some extra things to consider when deciding if you should install the latest update. Read more >
To view your install steps, simply answer the questions below then click View steps.