NOTE: When you upload their payslips to Sage HR Online Services for the first time, this also creates an employee's profile in Sage HR Online Services, and triggers their first welcome email to them. You can resend this welcome email if required - Read more >
Let's go through the simple steps on how to upload your employees payslips together using the steps in the section below.
Before you start
Check you're using Sage HR Online Services
- Log in to Sage 50cloud Payroll, click Company.
- In the Tasks menu, it should say Online Services Settings.
If it says Online Document Settings you are using Sage Employee Online Services.
- In Sage 50cloud Payroll enter your employees' payments as normal.
- Select the required employees and click Payroll.
- Click Upload Online Payslips.
- Check the information in the summary is correct, and if required, click Print summary.
- Either select to publish immediately, or to publish on a selected date.
NOTE: Don't see a schedule payslips option? - Find out why >
- When you're ready to upload your payslips to Sage HR Online Services, click Publish Payslips.
A confirmation message appears that your payslips have been published successfully.
- Click Close, or to sign into Sage HR Online Services, click Log in to portal .
It's as simple as that! Your employee payslips are now uploaded and ready to view in Sage HR Online Services..
NOTE: If you are uploading payslips to create an employee in Sage HR Online Services or update their details, but you've already updated the current pay run, you can upload historical payslips instead.
TIP: Why not watch a recording of a webinar which runs through how to use Sage HR Online Services, including showing you how to upload payslips - Find out more >
Getting an error when you upload payslips?
If you're getting an error when uploading a payslips, take a look at our list of the most common errors that can occur and how to resolve them - View errors >
If you can't see your error listed, please search the error in our Help Centre to find out how to resolve it.
Still have a P11D question?
Get the most out of your P11D software by visiting our dedicated Help Centre. You can even ask Pegg, your friendly P11D assistant!
Visit the Help Centre >