Winter 2018 Enhancements Product Release inc Developer Tools
Notice - 19B - 05 February 2019
We're delighted to let you know that the Winter 2018 Enhancements is now available to download, you can access it from our website.
This release comes with essential features, we've included a taster below, but check out the detailed What's New for further information.
- Go Cardless - Full launch - Set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200 - find out more about the full launch.
- Microsoft 365 - Flow examples - allowing partners to tailor automation of customer business processes - find out more here.
- Microsoft 365 - PowerApps - ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200 - find out more here.
The below improvements have been specifically added to the program based on customer & partner feedback.
- Improved Audit Capability - View key audit activities around changes to Supplier Bank details and Purchase Requisitions.
- Warehouse on Free Text Items - Ability to specify warehouses for a free text item.
- Purchase Requisition Improvements - Improvement to the customer journey around workflow to save time.
The Sage 200 desktop help will be updated regularly with important help and information. It's important to promote this to your customers.
Included with the release is the migration tool, which will allow you to migrate from v24.2 or v25 of Sage 50cloud Accounts to Sage 200 Professional - Winter 2018 Enhancements.
You can access it via our website. The migration help is included within the tool.
Standalone Report Designer
Due to a mismatch in versions any users that have Sage 200 Winter 2018 Enhancements installed on the same machine as Sage 50cloud Accounts or Sage 50cloud Payroll will need to install this update.
Integration with Sage CRM 2018 R3 now available!
This release is now compatible using Connector v4.3.1.
You can access it via our website.
The following tools are now available;
Sage 200 Standard / Education - Winter 2018 Enhancements is here!
Sage 200 Standard / Education, undergoes more frequent releases, with new features being added with each update.
The latest version launched on Friday 1st February 2018. All new features are noted in the in-product help files, within the What's New section.
As with all releases, Technical Support on new features and the product overall, is available subject to our usual terms and conditions, including support boundaries.
Further details are available within our Business Partner Handbook.
You can find the answers to common questions in our Help Centre. It includes 1000s of articles for quick answers, comprehensive support guides, videos, training and much more.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.