This communication was sent on 11 September 2018.
Sage 200 Summer 2018 Product Release inc Developer Tools
We're delighted to let you know that the Summer 2018 Enhancement is now available to download, you can access it from our website.
This release comes with essential features, we've included a taster below, but check out the detailed What's New for further information.
- Payments - Integration to Sage's own Payments Cloud, offering integration with top payment providers Stripe and PayPal.
- Go Cardless Preview - Collect direct debit payments from within the product - find out more about the preview.
The below improvements have been specifically added to the program based on customer & partner feedback.
- Sales Order Processing Enhancements - Enables cross-sell, preferred item, order history, frequently ordered items. Cross-sell related products, create sales based on a customers preferred / favourite items, create orders from items in history.
- Customer Alerts - Set up customer specific alerts to notify Sage 200 users about relevant information for that customer.
- Spooler Enhancements - Performance improvements and filtering capabilities.
- File Imports - Save time & remember your last file import location.
The Sage 200 desktop help will be updated regularly with important help and information. It's important to promote this to your customers.
Included with the release is the migration tool, which will allow you to migrate from v24.2 or v25 of Sage 50cloud Accounts to Sage 200 Professional - Summer 2018 Enhancement.
You can access it via our website. The migration help is included within the tool.
The following tools are now available;
Sage 200 Standard - Summer Enhancement is here!
Sage 200 Standard, undergoes more frequent releases, with new features being added with each update.
The latest version launched on Friday 7th September 2018. All new features are noted in the in-product help files, within the What's New section.
As with all releases, Technical Support on new features and the product overall, is available subject to our usual terms and conditions, including support boundaries.
Further details are available within our Business Partner Handbook.
You can find the answers to common questions in our Help Centre. It includes 1000s of articles for quick answers, comprehensive support guides, videos, training and much more.