When you open the Settings menu, click Company Preferences then click VAT, if you can't see a check box called Enable Making Tax Digital for VAT submissions, it can be due to the following:
- You're not using our MTD compliant software, Sage 50cloud Accounts v24.2 or above, or
- Your regional settings are not set to UK.
- Check that you're using Sage 50cloud Accounts v24.2 or above by following our quick guide.
- Check that the regional settings are set to UK.
- On the menu bar click Tools, click Activation then click Refresh Licence.
If you still can't see the Enable Making Tax Digital for VAT submissions check box, please get in touch with our Technical Support Team.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.