To make sure you aren't charged for the remainder of the current month for the client you're migrating, you need to enter a promo code during the import routine. To get your code, please contact your account manager or email [email protected] before you import the data.
When you migrate your client, you're agreeing to pay their Accounting subscription on their behalf. Please make sure you've set up your billing information before importing the data.
By default, new clients are created at RRP. If you have an existing bundle and you want to use your promotional rates, please email [email protected] with a subject line of Migration and in the email, the client's name as it appears in your Accountant Partner Edition and the email address you use to log in.
If you don't have any promotional bundles, please contact your account manager.
If you have an existing Partner Pack subscription and want to replace one of your stock subscriptions with the migrated client, please email [email protected]
- Log in to Accounting Partner Edition.
- On the Add New Client drop-down menu, click Migrate a Client.
- Click Upload JSON file* then browse to where you saved the file earlier.
We recommended you save the file on your desktop.
- Check the client's details are correct, select your registration, either Accounting standard or Accounting plus, then click Migrate Client.
The migration starts and you're taken to the Pending tab. If the migration isn't successful, click Download Error File and email our support team at [email protected] for further help.
The client appears with a status of Migrating Business. To check the progress of the migration, hover over the Migrating Business status. Once the validation stage is complete, you can access the client sidebar.
- Once the validation stage is complete and whilst the migration is still in progress, browse to the client sidebar and click the Subscriptions tile.
- Click Promo Code +, then enter the promo code ADMIGRATED then click Redeem.
Your data continues to import. To update the status, you can refresh your browser. You can continue to use Accounting for other clients, or log out and the client will continue to import.
- Once the migration is complete, the client appears in the Active tab. To access their data click the Accounting or Accounting Plus button in the Subscribed Services Column.