NOTE: The customer who you are creating a site for must already have a Sage Account ID. If you do not have their Sage Account ID , then please contact Reseller Services before continuing.
To create the new site in Sage Provisioning Portal.
- Log in to Sage Provisioning Portal. You can access the login screen here.
- Select the button at the top of the screen.
- The New Customer screen appears.
- Enter the customer's Sage Account ID in the appropriate field on the top right of the screen. If you do not have this, you must cancel this screen and contact Reseller Services. All other fields highlighted in green are mandatory and must be completed.
- Click Next.
- Enter the details to be used for the main contact that will be linked to the new site.
NOTE: This contact will be required to agree to the terms and conditions so please ensure you enter a valid email address.
- The customer will shortly receive an email containing the terms and conditions regarding use of Sage 200 Extra Online.
They must agree to these terms and conditions before you can continue with the creation of the site. The email link is valid for 24 hours after which time it will expire and will need to be resent.
You can now create and assign users for the site. For further information, please see here.
To resend the 'terms and conditions' email
- In Sage Provisioning Portal, select Organisations.
- Select Users
- Click on the icon to the right of the contact's details and select Yes to resend the email to the customer.