How to create a backup of your data in Sage 50 Accounts.
It's easy to take a backup of your company data and it's a good idea to do this daily for each company.
It normally only takes a few minutes to complete, but if you have a large amount of data, don't worry if it takes a little longer.
Create a quick manual backup
- Open the required company, click File, then click Back up.
- Note the suggested file name or edit the name as required.
- Click Browse, choose a location to save the file to, click OK.
- If you want to back up other files such as reports and layouts, select them from the list or choose Select all file types to include in backup.
We recommend that you back up data every day but you can back up layouts and reports can be backed up less frequently.
- Click OK, then if prompted to check your data, click Yes, then click Close.
- Click OK.
Error messages during backups
If you see an error message during your backup, you can find the most common solutions to these issues in our help centre >
Get the most out of your software with automatic backups, a great timesaving feature that gives you peace of mind. Find out how >
Simple, automated and all in one place
Manage your employees’ taxable benefits easily and accurately, with online submissions to HMRC. Deadline for P11D submission is July 6 2023.
Want to know more? Simply leave your details and we'll be in touch