To make sure you're up to date with all the required legislation, it's important that you install the latest version of Sage 50 P11D.
Lets take a look at the simple steps.
Before you install
TIP: If you're installing for the first time you can skip this section and move on to the Download and install steps.
Lets take a look at a few preparation steps.
- Back up your data.
- Open Sage 50 P11D.
- Click Help, then click About...
- Click System Information, then click Application.
- Make a note of your installation directory.
- Click General and check your version number.
If your version starts with 27, good news you've already installed the software update. If it's v26 or below, you should download and install v27 by following the steps in the next section.
TIP: You'll also need your activation key and serial number after you install. Read more >
Download Sage 50 P11D v27
- Close Sage 50 P11D and all other Sage software you have open on your machine.
- Click the link below:
Download Sage 50 P11D v27 update >
NOTE: Your Sage 50 P11d update may take a little longer to download this year as the file size has increased.
- When the Download complete window appears, click Close.
Install Sage 50 P11D v27
- Double-click P11D_V27.exe
- From the Sage 50 P11D v27 Welcome window, click Next.
- Click Accept Licence.
- Follow one of the below options:
CAUTION: It's really important that you change the destination folder name if you're upgrading from an older version of P11D. If you don't, your older version will be overwritten. Read more >
If you're upgrading from an earlier version of Sage 50 P11D. Click Browse, then change the destination folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage 50 P11D v27, then click Next. If you're installing for the first time. Click Next.
- Check your settings, then click Next.
- To complete the installation and restart your computer, click Yes. Or to restart later click No.
Restore and upgrade your data
- Open Sage 50 P11D v27.
- Enter your serial number and activation key. and click Next.
- Select Create New data, then click Next.
- Click Next, then Finish. - If you're installing for the first time, that's it you've installed successfully.
TIP: The default user name is Administrator and there is no password.
- Restore a backup of your data.
The user names and passwords are transferred to the new version so you can enter your usual details to log in.
- To start the upgrade procedure, click Yes, click Next then click Finish.
- To start the recalculation, click OK then click OK.
Still have a P11D question?
Get the most out of your P11D software by visiting our dedicated Help Centre. You can even ask Pegg, your friendly P11D assistant!
Visit the Help Centre >