Removing 2-factor Authentication from your account will also make it less secure.
To remove 2FA
- Go to the Account Management page.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the 2-factor authentication section.
- If you have multiple devices set up, click the device you wish to remove and then click Remove.
- A code is then sent to that device. Enter this on screen, then to complete the process click Continue.
NOTE: Note: A confirmation message that the device has been removed will be displayed.
You can set up 2FA again at any time. Read how to set up 2-factor authentication for more information.