You can use the Sales Day Book report to view the different sales transactions for each of your customers on one report. The report shows an overview of each transaction including the type, net and VAT amounts. You can view this for a specific date range for all transactions or for certain transaction types.
- Go to Reports then in the Advanced Reports section click Sales Day Book.
- On the Period menu, click the period you want to run the report for.
NOTE: To enter your date range, on the Period drop-down list click Custom then enter the dates you want to run the report for in the From and To fields.
- To see one particular type of transaction, click More then from the Type drop-down list click the type you want to view.
NOTE: You can search for a particular transaction by entering the transaction number, reference or total amount in the search box. You can also search by customer name.
- To save or print the report, click Export then click either CSV or PDF.
- Once the report has been downloaded you can view it from the menu bar by clicking the notification.
- Click the report.
Depending on whether you chose CSV or PDF, one of the following happens:
- CSV – Depending on your internet browser, the file automatically downloads to your Downloads folder or you’re prompted to save the file. If prompted, browse to where you want to save the file then click Save
- PDF – The PDF opens in a new window or tab and you can save or print the report from your browser menu