If the bank transfer is reconciled in either bank, you cannot edit or delete it. You must reverse the transfer instead. Read about how to reverse a bank transfer or cash deposit.
How this works
A bank transfer affects two bank accounts. When you edit or delete a bank transfer, we update the balance of both affected bank accounts.
To help you find the bank transfer, filter the bank activity by transaction type and date.
- Select Filters.
- From the Type list, select Bank Transfer.
- Amend the From and To dates if required.
Edit a bank transfer
To edit a bank transfer:
- From Banking, open either of the bank accounts used for the transfer.
- From the Activity tab, open the bank transfer you want to edit.
- Amend the bank transfer details as required.
- Click Save.
Delete a bank transfer
When the bank transfer is deleted, both bank accounts and the bank balances are adjusted accordingly.
- From Banking, select the account used for the transfer.
- Locate the relevant bank transfer in the Activity list.
- Select the check box next to the bank transfer you want to delete, and choose the Delete button .