This communication was sent 20 October 2021.
Sage 200 Standard and Sage for Education 2021 R3 is coming soon!
Notice 21-DD | 20 October 2021
We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage 200 Standard and Sage for Education 2021 R3 is on its way!
What's New in R3?
This release is themed around supporting a customers’ sales processes with:
New web screens
- Create, amend and view a new quote.
- Create, amend and view a new sales order.
- Ability to print, attach and email both quotes and sales orders from the new web screens.
- View proposed cross sell items, suggested items and alternative items when creating a new quotation.
Plus, API enhancements for greater scope to a wider ecosystem of applications to offer customers the ability to build a customised solution.
And finally, the migration tools from Sage 50cloud to Sage 200 Standard and between the Sage 200 variants has also been updated.
Key dates for your diary
We’ll be updating all our usual material and we’ll share these with you shortly. We’ll also be producing some short videos to showcase the new functionality, and this will form the framework of the training that you will need in readiness for the product launch.
- *New* What’s new datasheet
- Our What’s new helpfiles within the web portal (will be updated during launch)
- Version Comparison Tool
- API helpfiles
- Product Roadmap
- Sage 200 Standard Migration Tool - coming soon
If you have any questions, please speak to your Partner Account Manager in the first instance or contact [email protected].
Product Manager, Sage 200
Product Marketing Manager, Sage 200