When at this step, you're ready to log in Sage HR Online Services for the first time to continue your set up.
- Log in to Sage 50cloud Payroll, click Company.
- In the Task menu, click Online Services Settings.
- Next to Step 6, click Go to portal.
- Enter your Sage account (formerly Sage ID) email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
- Enter your Sage account email address and password, then click Log in.
You are now logged in to Sage HR Online Services.
TIP: Going forward you don't have to log in to Sage 50cloud Payroll to access Sage HR Online Services. You can also log in via the sign in option at sage.hr.
Continue to set up your employee permissions in Sage HR Online Services.
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.