If you have additional users who process payroll, you can control whether or not they have access to the Online Services options within Sage 50cloud Payroll. This is how you give users access to upload payslips. To give these users access, you must enter their Sage account (formerly Sage ID) email address.
We'll explain how to do this in the steps below.
- Log in to Sage 50cloud Payroll, click Company.
- In the Task menu, click Online Services Settings.
- Next to Step 3 in Online Services Settings, click Do it now.
- From the list of users, select or clear the check box:
- Online Payslips - allows the user to view and access the Online Payslips options.
- Global Changes Online Payslips - allows the user to set up Online Payslips.
- Click Add User and enter the payroll user's Sage account email address.
- Click Save.
If you are setting up Sage HR Online Services for the first time, continue to manage your employees in Sage HR Online Services.