How to register your company for Sage HR Online Services.
When you set up Sage HR Online Services, you must register your company for Online Services. This is done next to Step 2 within your Online Services Settings.
Below we have the steps on how to do this.
- Log in to Sage 50 Payroll, click Company.
- In the Task menu, click Online Services Settings.
- Next to Step 2 within Online Services Settings, click Do it now.
- Enter your Sage account (formerly Sage ID) email address, then click Continue.
- Enter your password and click Log In.
- In your Online Services Settings menu in Sage 50cloud Payroll, click Check Status.
If there's any delay at this stage, you may receive a message to check back later.
Once successful, your company is now registered in Online Services Settings.
Continue to manage access to your Online Services Settings.
Benefits for your employees
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we're offering Sage Employee Benefits for free to Sage customers for the first three months.