It's easy to automate your check data and, while data errors are rare, it gives you confidence that any issues that do occur are picked up quickly with minimum disruption to your business.
You can schedule check data to run automatically even if you don't use automatic backups, although it's a good idea to use that as well. The checks run in the background so you don't have to have your software open, and you can still work while your check data is running. Let's take a look.
- Log in to Sage 50cloud Accounts with the manager logon name and password.
- Click File, click Schedule back up then click the Settings tab.
- Ensure the Enable automated check data check box is selected.
- Choose how often you want to run the check data. The check data time is based on the server clock, not the clock on your local computer.
- If you have more than one company, select which companies you want to check.
- To save the check data schedule, click Save then close the Sage Accounts Backup Manager window.
That's it. Your data is now checked automatically and you can view the results of the data checks at any time on the Check data results tab in File, Scheduled backup.
If any errors are found, when you next open your software you're prompted to run a repair.
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.