This communication was sent 27 August 2021.
Sage CRM 2021 R2 is here!
Notice 21-CS | 27 August 2021
We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage CRM 2021 R2 is now available!
What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R2?
- Enhanced screens and lists for new installs
- Configurable choice of pipeline style
- Additional reports for quotes and example dashboard template
- New company workflow example
- Ability to customise the theme
- Template selection with the send quote/order allocation
- Configuration of quote/order merge document names
- Ability to have multiple web lead return URL
- And much, much more!
You can see all the features here.
Plus, use the links below to see a range of new resources to help accelerate the value of Sage CRM for you and your customers.
- What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R2 - A Deep Dive
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 1
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 2
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 3
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 4
- The modernised pipeline style introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- The Company Workflow introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- The ability to customize the Ergonomic Theme introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- Multiple Web Lead Return URL introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- New Quote Dashboard Template introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- Changes to the database and metadata made in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- What Sage CRM 2021 R2 means for partners
Consultants who are currently certified to version 2018 will be required to complete mandatory recertification to maintain partner accreditation. This course is available as part of your Partner Success Plan, it cannot be purchased separately. For any upgrades or new sales of this version you will need to be accredited. If you would like to check your certification status or to reserve a training place, please contact Partner Experience.
- Check out Sage CRM specific content on Sage City
- Sage CRM Help centre
- Sage CRM Release Notes
- Sage CRM System Requirements
Integration with Sage Products
- Sage 200 CRM (using Sage integration or connector) - This version is not compatible or supported with any version of Sage 200.
- Sage 200 CRM (Standalone) with Qnect 200 – is tested and supported with this release. Find out more in the Qnect 200 compatibility matrix.
- Sage CRM with Sage ERP 1000 – This combination is not tested and therefore is not currently compatible or supported with any version of Sage 1000.
Got a question?
Please speak to your Partner Account Manager in the first instance.
Product Manager, Sage 200cloud
Javi Plaza Mejia
Graduate Product Marketing Manager