This communication was sent 21 July 2021.
Sage 200 Professional 2021 R1 Launches Today!
Notice 21-CK | 21 July 2021
We are delighted to announce the release of Sage 200 Professional 2021 R1.
What's New in Sage 200 Professional 2021 R1?
Sage 200 Professional 2021 R1 launches today, 21 July 2021. This release heralds a leap forward in delivering the Sage 200 strategy: new web screens, plus the Sage Partner Cloud program, coming shortly.
Sage 200 Professional customers will enjoy the same web-based functionality as Sage 200 Standard users, with the introduction of web screens for the following areas:
- Stock Management
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Maintenance Forms
- Nominal Ledger, and
By offering web-enabled screens customers can work anywhere, anytime – accessing real-time business data 24/7 for data-driven decision-making and business profitability.
- With the launch of the web forms for both Sage 200 variants, we have expanded our API offering, providing you with greater scope to customise a customers’ environment and for third party developers to enhance their application offerings. More information will be available on the API Helpfiles from Tuesday 26 July 2021.
- In addition, we have continued to update the Sage Migration tool to offer customers the ability to move between Sage 50cloud and Sage 200 variants with ease, to ensure customers are using the best Sage solution for their business. To find out more about the migration routes to Sage 200 – click here.
For more information on the new features, value messaging, technical delivery etc., then check out our new release resources.
Sage 200 Release Resources:
- Sage 200 Professional - Software Download
- What's New
- Version Comparison Tool
- Sage 200 Roadmap
- Professional New Feature Video
- What's New Helpfiles
- Web Portal Helpfiles
- API Helpfiles
- Comms archive - can be accessed here
- Migration path overview
Post launch, please encourage customers to join in with the 'Have Your Say' initiative, so we can continue to improve Sage 200 - find out more here.
Please speak to your Partner Account Manager in the first instance.
Jo Kirkup - Product Manager, Sage 200
Anita Holley - Products Marketing Manager, Sage 200