Knowing what you're due to be paid each week helps you manage your cash flow. In Sage 50cloud Accounts you can use the Outstanding Customer Invoices By Due Date report to see exactly when invoices for each customer are due to be paid.
- On the navigation bar click Customers, then on the toolbar click Reports.
- In the left pane click Customer invoices.
- Click Outstanding Customer Invoices By Due Date, then click Preview.
- Enter any criteria if required, for example, you may want to see invoices due in a certain date range, then click OK.
- If required, from the Preview window you can print, export or email the report.
The report appears showing the transactions, grouped by customer and sorted by the due date.
TIP: It's also easy to check which supplier invoices are due to be paid. Find out how >