This communication was sent 29 April 2021.
Sage ERP 1000 - Patch Update
Notice 21-V | 29 April 2021
The latest patches for Sage ERP 1000 are now available for UKI customers.
This release provides improvements to ensure our customers continue to derive the maximum benefit from their investment in Sage.
What's being released and for which version?
- Sage ERP 1000 v3 SP14 Patch 4
- Sage ERP 1000 v4 SP11 Patch 4
What's new in Sage ERP 1000 Patch 4?
- The latest version of the Oracle™ Java OpenJDK is incorporated within the Java Client for the Sage ERP 1000 v3/v4 releases ensuring our product is using the latest secure release of the Oracle™ Java platform.
- Resolution of a number customer issues to improve the quality and stability of the Sage ERP 1000 product releases.
- An updated digital signature for our client.
For detailed information about this release, please view the patch documentation which accompany the patch installers.
The patch installers and more detailed information about these releases can be downloaded from our ftp server:
Got a question?
You can find the answers to common questions in our Help Centre. It includes 1000s of articles for quick answers, comprehensive support guides, videos, training and much more.