This communication was sent 18 February 2021.
Sage 200 2021 R1 is coming!
Notice 21-AJ | 18 February 2021
We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage 200 2021 R1 for Standard and Education is on its way.
This release is themed around the Stock functionality and contains even more web forms for the stock, nominal and supplier ledgers, as well as a number of settings and maintenance forms.
Key dates for your diary
- 19 February - in-product messaging for customers to notify of product release.
- 10 March - in-product messaging to notify of maintenance window.
- 15 March - software release, deployed out of hours, ready for customers to use the next day.
- 16 March - in-product messaging to notify customers of the new features.
- 16 March - partner communication to notify of release.
We’ll be updating all our usual material and sharing these with you shortly. We’ll also be producing some short videos to showcase the new functionality, and this will form the framework of the training that you will need in readiness for the product launch.
Got a question?
Please speak to your Partner Account Manager in the first instance, or contact [email protected]