Sage 200 is part of a global franchise which has a single vision and strategy across fourteen countries worldwide. Our go forward strategy is evolving, and our focus will be on the following three key elements, allowing us to deliver the right solution for our customers.
1. Web enabling Sage 200 client with a choice of data deployment (on-premise or on Microsoft Azure), delivering the following key elements:
- Browser based client data entry
- Microsoft Power Apps, BI & Flow functionality
- Flexibility to customise to support business requirements
- Choice of data deployment (Professional variant only)
- Greater accessibility standards – supporting multiple browser / font sizing and scale / technology choice and power to run from tablets
2. Strengthening core accounting functionality & API development
- Simplified experience and system flow
- Focus on key accounting processes
- Continued API development
3. Vertical specific propositions
- Delivering the appropriate feature set for our customers, to support their industry requirements
Sage 200 2020 R4 will be released in December 2020, for Sage 200 Standard & Sage for Education
Sage 200 is built on direct customer feedback with customers telling us that simplifying their business processes is key, whilst improving the user experience to become more productive is what really matters to them.
- Web Screens – Get ready for business transformation. Automate and execute on the go using a browser of your choice. Web screens for stock, cashbook and nominla ledger.
- Compliance updates to support the UK transition from the EU.
- API enhancements – Grow your automation and synchronise data.
A detailed list of new features and benefits per module is provided within this guide:
|Web Screens||Nominal Ledger||New Nominal transaction enquiry|
Accessibility and Flexibility at your fingertips
Greater accessibility and more flexibility on how and where you manage your sales ledger, purchase ledger and stock ledger. Manage your finances on a browser of your choice, giving you that true cloud experience.
|Cashbook||New Bank account transaction enquiry|
New - Stock item history
New - View monthly trading figures
You spoke, we listened!
Customer feedback on Stock Item history forms have been acted upon updated.
The ability to hide allocation type transactions derived from Sales Orders & Purchase Orders. Additional transactions on the screens can lead to confusion & complexity in analysing data.
|Customer Feedback updates|
Updates to web forms to build in customer feedback
|Compliance||Product updates to support the UK transition from the EU|
Updates to the product to support the UK transition from the EU.
Helping prepare for the UK Transition
Sage 200 is here to help as the UK transitions to exit the EU. From Postponed VAT Accounting to Vat Returns, to Flagging GB as out outside of EU; Sage has you covered to enable you to continue running your business with minimal disruption.
Brexit Central Hub
|API||Expanded API fields||Building out the ability to connect your product with a wide range of additional solutions available from our ISV marketplace. Updates to the API include additional functionality around Stock, Cashbook and Nominal Ledger.|
Automation and Simplicity – giving you more choice
The new API extensions open the door to a wider ecosystem of ISV solutions to connect your business and enable you to build a truly bespoke solution to suit your businesses specific needs. Share data seamlessly between systems, removing the need for manual intervention.