To help make sure your accounts are correct, you can use the Accounts audit option to quickly check for duplicate transactions.
Let's look at how to do this.
- Click Transactions, then click Accounts audit.
- Select the Identify possible duplicate transactions check box then click OK.
- Enter the date range you want to check then click OK.
The Accounts audit window displays any possible duplicate transactions. Transactions appear if they have the same transaction type, details, account, nominal code, date, reference, net amount and tax amount.
- Now that you've identified the duplicate transactions, you can look into them and delete them if you need to. Find out how >
- This is one of a range of audit tools available in your software to help you keep your accounts accurate. Read more >