This communication was issued 11 June 2020.
API update & process changes
Notice 20-AJ | 11 June 2020
Dear partner / developer,
We're always listening to the feedback & insight you give us, and we wanted to share some changes we have made and some that will follow over the coming weeks.
We're delighted to announce the following:
- Changes we made as part of the release work for Sage 200 2020 R1 mean you no longer need to provide your Microsoft 365 administration credentials to sign up for our Office / Power Platform connectors and Sage 200 API.
- We've simplified our on boarding and produced a simple guide to outline the sign up journey - find out more here.
- We've written guidance to follow for the setup of the Sage 200 Native API using Microsoft Azure Active Directory Tunnelling.
- We've provided new clear support boundaries outlining when & which of our teams can help you.
- Created FAQs to ensure customers understand where to go regardless of who provides the support or the development (in the case of the API).
- For customers and partners, wishing to connect an existing Office tenant, we'll shortly remove the requirement to provide customer direct debit details.
- We're looking to move the API sign up process from our partner services team to our technical / developer support team.
In all cases it is essential that:
- You understand how to on-board to the API.
- You have clear boundaries between partners, customers and developers in circumstances where the development work is not being performed by the supporting partner.
- You review our documentation prior to contacting our support teams.
If you need assistance or have questions, please speak to our Technical Support team.
Coronavirus Information Hub
As a trusted partner to over one million businesses across Ireland and UK, we understand the impact corona virus is having and want to help. We recommend that you use our Coronavirus Help Centre to get the latest advice and guidance, we continue to update this area throughout the day.
Got a question?
You can find the answers to common questions in our Help Centre.