Need help? The Sage Knowledgebase has the answers!
The Sage Knowledgebase replaces Ask Sage and contains all the same great content with some fantastic new features.
- Easily find the information you need with an improved search and filters.
- View our featured articles to find out what's trending for your product.
- Find out more about common problems and how to resolve them.
- Learn more with our how-to resources.
- Get access to other support using quick links.
- And much more....
Accessing the knowledgebase
This hasn't changed and you can access the knowledgebase in the normal way via the Sage Help Centre and choosing your product.
You'll still be able to give us feedback. If you find an article helpful, you can let us know by giving it a thumbs up. Simply scroll to the bottom of the article and click Yes. This helps us to make the content even better.
New article features
Once you find an article and the information you're looking for, there's also some fantastic new features you can use:
- Download a PDF version of the article.
- Print a copy of the article.
- Copy the article title, summary and article link to clipboard.
Sign in to the knowledgebase
You don't currently have to sign in to view articles in the knowledgebase, however doing so enables some great new additional features.
You can now sign in using your existing Sage ID. If you don't have a Sage ID, you can sign up quickly and easily using the sign up link in the top right hand corner or at the bottom of an article.
Additional article features
The following features are enabled when you sign in to the knowledgebase:
- Quickly add the article to your favourites.
- Email the article to someone.
If you do sign in to the Sage Knowledgebase you can also manage your own profile. This lets you view:
- Any email notifications.
- Articles you add to Favorites.
- Recent activity including recent searches and the articles you've viewed.