- Easily find the information you need with search and filters.
- View our featured articles to find out what's trending for your product.
- Find out more about common problems and how to resolve them.
- Learn more with our how-to resources.
- Get access to other support using quick links.
- And much more....
Accessing the knowledgebase
You can access the knowledgebase via the Sage Help Centre and choosing your product.
If you find a guide helpful, you can let us know by giving it a thumbs up. Simply scroll to the bottom of the guide and click Yes. This helps us to make the content even better.
New article features
Once you find a guide and the information you're looking for, there's also some other fantastic features you can use:
- Download a PDF version of the article.
- Print a copy of the guide.
- Copy the guide title, summary and guide link to clipboard.
Sign in to the knowledgebase
You don't currently have to sign in to view guides in the knowledgebase, however doing so enables some great new additional features.
You can now sign in using your existing Sage ID. If you don't have a Sage ID, you can sign up quickly and easily using the sign up link in the top right hand corner or at the bottom of a guide.
Additional article features
The following features are enabled when you sign in to the knowledgebase:
- Quickly add the guide to your favourites.
- Email the guide to someone.
If you do sign in to the Sage Knowledgebase you can also manage your own profile. This lets you view:
- Any email notifications.
- Guides you add to Favorites.
- Recent activity including recent searches and the guides you've viewed.