Reminder: Sage 200 registrations and move to subscriptions: action required
Notice 20-B | 15 January 2020
We recently contacted our partners about the importance of ensuring customer records are accurate, to ensure that correct service delivery information is provided to our partners and customers. Thank you to all partners who've responded so far.
IMPORTANT: It's essential to understand that once a customer registration has moved to subscription, registration changes cannot be made. We will no longer be able to issue older version Sage 200 keys, MMS or Line 100 strings.
Please ensure that you review your entire customer base as part of this renewal process change, to ensure that records are correct moving forwards.
It's essential registrations are reviewed quickly, and we appreciate your support in doing so.
What do you need to do?
- Cascade this message across the relevant parts of your business
- Review the previous communication
- Review the FAQs
- Engage with your Account Manager to obtain a customer list and get back to us with any changes
- Ensure you supply entire version numbers e.g. 2018.02 to prevent delay. Read more >
- Provide a signed End user licence agreement for any upgrades
- Ensure you supply Purchase Orders for any T&R licences required to support upgraded version
- Questions? Please speak to your Account Manager in the first instance
Please prioritise customers based on their renewal date, the deadline for any January & February renewals has now passed and any changes should have been notified to us already.
To support partners with annual leave we've amended the deadline date for renewals to end of this financial year, they are as follows:
- 01 March 2020 to 30 April 2020 renewals - 01 February 2020 or earlier
- For 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 renewals - 01 April 2020 or earlier