This communication was sent 14 January 2020.
Case (Incident) Management Changes
Notice 20-A | 14 January 2020
From Wednesday 15 January 2020 Sage will be moving to a new internal CRM system.
Coinciding with this change and from listening to feedback we've also made changes to the current Incident Management system.
Creating a case will now be easier and simpler.
Access to Case Management can be found at https://my.sage.co.uk/cases and we recommend you bookmark the new URL.
- 'Incident Management' is now 'Case Management'
- Now only 2 tabs - 'My Cases' and 'Add new Case'
- 'Search' and 'Outstanding' tabs have been removed
- Registration is now changed to 'Product' and 'Sub-product'
- Severity is now 'Priority' - 1 to 5 changed to 'Low', 'Medium', 'High' , 'Critical'
- Business Impact Scope - 1 drop down with options for 'A Few People', 'Everyone', 'Only Me'
- Business Impact - Add in-depth details of how this problem is affecting the business
- Summary and Details now called 'Subject', 'Description'
- You will not be able to update or re-open any old cases raised via 'Incident Management' but still have the ability of checking the archive
- Your current outstanding cases from 'Incident Management' will be migrated to 'Case Management'