Open 24/7, Sage City is an online community for customers, partners, accountants and colleagues, and is a gateway to a wealth of Sage resources.
You can visit any time to find answers and ask questions, or share product experiences, tips and suggestions with colleagues, as well as industry and product experts.
It's the place to help you and others build, support and learn.
Sign in to Sage City
Although you don't have to register to view content on Sage City, you do need to sign in and join groups to participate.
If you've logged into a Sage website before and already have a Sage ID, you can use these details to sign in.
- Go to www.sagecity.com
- Click the Join or sign in icon then follow the on-screen steps.
Socialise in Sage City
Joining a group within Sage City activates all the functionalities within that group, such as posting to forums and commenting on blogs, as well as setting up notifications.
You can also bookmark your favourite groups, blogs, forums, or even posts, so you can quickly access this content in the future.
To join a support group:
- Go to www.sagecity.com then click Support Groups.
- Choose your Country and click your product.
- Click the join bar.
Places to go in Sage City
- Support Groups - This is where you can ask and answer questions specific to your Sage product. You can participate in discussion forums, view posts, submit ideas, access training, link to useful resources and interact with other members who have joined.
- Blogs - Discover insights, ideas and advice to help propel your business forward. Sage City blogs let you view the latest community content all in one place.
- Town Hall - This is for all things Sage City, including how-to's, help documentation, surveys and feedback and much more…