Product Release - 2019 R1
Notice - 19C - 20 February 2019
We're delighted to announce the release of the latest version of Sage CRM - 2019 R1.
- Increased Encryption for User Passwords - by default new & amended user passwords will use bcrypt encryption to increase user security.
- Improved Calendar - the calendar will now show an unfiltered list of all tasks and appointments within a given date range, allowing high usage users to see their upcoming commitments.
- Additional Enhancements - following feedback from our Business Partner community we have made numerous changes to software functionality to improve the user experience. These include: document drop on customer entities and improvements to emailing, charts and reports.
- Defect fixes
Where do I get the download?
You can download the software here.
Questions or Need Help?
As with all releases, Technical Support is available subject to our usual terms and conditions. Further details are available in our Business Partner Handbook.
You can find the answers to common questions online;
- Release specific articles - Sage City.
- Technical Support - Help Centre.
- Partner - Sage City.
- Sage CRM - Help Centre.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.