Occasionally you may need to create a remittance in Sage 50cloud Accounts without posting a payment.
- Click Settings then click Bank Defaults.
- Ensure the Always Create Remittance check box is cleared, the Create remittance button will not appear if this option is selected, then click OK.
Sage 50 Accounts Essentails - The Always Create Remittance check box does not appear, please continue to the next step.
- Click Bank accounts then click Supplier payment, or from the Payments drop-down list, click Supplier payment.
- Enter the details for the supplier payment then click Create Remittance.
- Click Close and when prompted to save the changes click No.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.