If you experience problems setting up or processing Sage Bank Feeds and you are unable to find a resolution in the Knowledge base or the Known Issues Database Online then the following information will be needed by Sage Support.
- The full version number of Sage 200 including whether a remastered version has been installed for versions prior to 2020 R1 (this article gives more information on this).
- The bank account details, including - bank name, sort code, account number, and account name.
- The email address used when setting up (or attempting to set up) the Bank Feeds connection.
- A copy of the Sage 200 Secured Services log (after Debug level logging switched on through Sage System Administration - this article gives more information on this).
- The tblBankCloudConfiguration.BankCloudOrganisationID from the Sage 200 Configuration database.
- The CBCloudBankAccount.BankCloudBankAccountID from the Company database for the affected Cashbook account.