Enable the reverse bank reconciliation option
To enable the reverse bank reconciliation option you must:
- Install the latest version of Sage 50cloud Accounts.
- Have a valid Sage 50cloud Accounts licence, to check, click Help and About and under Licence Information - Variant, there should be reference to Sage 50cloud Accounts.
If you don't have a valid Sage 50cloud Accounts licence, to upgrade please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
What happens when you reverse a reconciliation
When you reverse a bank reconciliation the corresponding transactions are marked as unreconciled and the bank rec date is removed.
If you reverse a bank reconciliation that has any subsequent reconciliations, these reconciliations are also reversed.
Reverse a bank reconciliation
- Click Bank accounts and select the required bank account.
- Click Reconcile then click Reverse a reconciliation.
- Click the relevant reconciliation then click Reverse reconciliation.
- Click Yes then complete the backup process.
- Click Yes to confirm bank reconciliation reversal.
Re-reconcile your bank statement
After you've reversed the reconciliation it's a good idea to re-reconcile your bank statement. For full details on the bank reconciliation, including how to reconcile the bank statement, check our bank reconciliation guide >
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.