This communication was sent on 24 April 2018
Sage 200 Spring 2018 Enhancement Product Release
We're delighted to let you know that Sage 200 Professional - Spring 2018 Enhancement is now available to download, you can access it from our website.
This release comes with essential features, we've included a taster below but check out the detailed What's New Ask Sage article for further info.
• Making Tax Digital ready - Provide support for the HMRC pilot, allowing customers to get ready for Making Tax Digital coming into effect in April 2019. You can find out how to sign up for the beta here.
• GDPR - Help prepare for adoption of GDPR within your business with guidance and tools to support your business process changes.
• Sage CRM 2018 R2 - is adopted for both integration and Sales Marketing & Service. Also, additional templates and features simplify tracking & managing consent for your marketing campaigns.
The below improvements have been specifically added to the program based on feedback made by customers and business partners.
• Hide Nominal and Cash Book records - allowing the ability to hide records in the Nominal and Cash Book modules.
• Auto refresh lists - lists within certain modules will automatically refresh allowing you to see changes immediately.
• Convert Quote to Proforma - convert a quote to a proforma to collect payment prior to creating a sales order.
• Licence warning - we have changed the licence warning to appear from 30 days of the licence expiring.
The Sage 200 desktop help will be updated regularly with important help and information. It's important to ensure that you promote this to your customers.
As we have a Sage 50cloud Accounts launch imminent, we're working to ensure that the migration tool will support the new release. We'll issue a further communication in a few weeks when the tool is ready.
Sage 200 Standard - Spring Enhancement is here!
Sage 200 Standard has undergone frequent releases, with new features being added with each update.
The latest version launched on Friday 20th April 2018. All new features are noted in the in-product help files, within the What's New section.
As with all releases, Technical Support on new features and the product overall is available subject to our usual terms and conditions, this is 2nd line support. Further details are available within our Business Partner Handbook.