To save time migrating your data from Sage 50cloud Accounts to Sage Business Cloud Accounting, you can use the Sage Business Cloud Migration Tool. You need to run the tool on the computer that Sage 50cloud Accounts is installed on where it helps you to convert Sage 50cloud Accounts data to Sage Accounting data including a validation routine to make sure the data will convert correctly.
- Click the link below:
Sage 50 to Sage Business Cloud Accounting migration tool
- Enter your Sage login, and click Sign In.
If you don't have a login, click Create a Sage logon and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Download.
Depending on your web browser the update downloads, or click Save.
- To begin the installation, locate and double-click install.exe.
To view your Downloads folder, press Ctrl + J on your keyboard.
- Select the I accept the terms of the Licence Agreement check box and click Next.
- Click Yes, begin installation then, if prompted, click Yes.
- Click Launch Sage Business Cloud Migration Tool then if required click Install to install updates and follow on screen prompts.
You've successfully downloaded and installed the Migration Tool you're now ready to migrate your data.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.