This communication was sent on 10th August 2017.
Sage 200 is here!
Sage 200 Standard has undergone frequent releases over the last few months, with new features being added with each update.
The latest version launched on Friday 4th August and this included a name change to Sage 200 Standard.
All new features are noted in the in product help files, within the What’s New section.
Sage 200 Professional launches today!
We're delighted to let you know that Sage 200 Professional is now available to download, you can access it from the Resource Centre.
This release is jam packed with new features, we’ve included a taster below but check out the detailed What's New document for further info.
- Invoicing – delivery of the number one customer idea. Fast, effective invoice entry, making day to day processing easier.
- Click Once Installer - 200 Professional includes a change to our installation routine with a Click Once Installer. This functionality will streamline installations and upgrades, allowing customers to adopt new features & technology at a lower cost.
- Excel Reporting – Customers on Sage 200 Services Standard can now get access to a range of Excel reports – access our services pages to get more detail.
- Bank Feeds – direct bank feeds from top high street banks with a direct flow into Sage 200.
As you are aware we are moving towards a more frequent release cycle, these releases will contain not only defect fixes but new features as well.
Please note that the following items are not included in the release and will follow shortly;
- SDK for Developers (ETA – 18th August 2017*)
- Developers Product Helpfiles (To be confirmed)
- CRM v4.1 Connector including free text items (ETA – 18th August 2017*)
- Migration tool from Sage 50 – Sage 200 (To be confirmed)
* subject to change