Sage 200 Excel Reporting includes 52 reports which will be visible in your Sage 200 application, depending on the version and variant you use.
For those reports listed below which are not visible within your program, you will need to download and install them.
Financial reports can be found via this download.
Stock reports can be found via this download.
Once the above packs have been downloaded they will need to be installed. Information on how to do this can be found on our help guide.
In order to run the financial reports you must setup the nominal categories.
The data shown in all the above workbooks is intended as an example only and should not be considered as an exact replica of the report you will see when running in Sage 200.
For more information on how to use Excel reports please click here.
Simple, automated and all in one place
Manage your employees’ taxable benefits easily and accurately, with online submissions to HMRC. Deadline for P11D submission is July 6 2022.
- Is Excel Reporting available in any version of Sage 200?
No, Excel Reporting is only available in Sage 200 Professional, Sage 200 Standard, Sage 200 Extra / Extra Online 2015 and above.
- Which versions of Excel can I use with Excel Reporting?
Check with you Business Partner on your system requirements.
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about Excel Reporting?
Please contact your Sage Business Partner for any additional questions on Excel Reporting.
- How do I use the Excel slicers, pivot tables and filters?
- Is Excel Reporting the same as Excel Integration?
Excel Reporting is a different feature to Excel Integration. Excel Integration is a module for Sage 200 Extra that can be used to add data to Excel spreadsheets. For more information on Excel Integration you can view the help files here.
- What is the cost of the subscription to the Excel Reporting service?
Please contact your Sage Business Partner who can provide all information on Sage 200 Services Extra and the Excel Reporting Service.
- How do I edit / customise the existing reports?
You can view a video by clicking here or for additional support please contact your Sage Business Partner.
- Can Sage write new Excel reports for us with the 200 Services Extra package through the Report Design service?
No, new reports will be created by the product development team based on user feedback from the Ideas Hub and applied to the program via updates but custom reports can't be written by Sage.