Initially clear any disconnected logins and see if the allocated stock is now available.
If not you will need to locate the order using workspaces
- In the Sage 200 program go to Workspaces – Sales/Purchase Order Processing – Sales/Purchase Document Status.
- Enter a # into the Document No column. Order(s) should appear in the top half of the screen, the items on the order will appear in the bottom half.
- Click the tick box next to the order, then click Actions – Sales/Purchase Orders – Amend Order Status.
- The amend order status window should appear with the ### order. Click Cancel Order. Then click OK on the next screen to unallocate and cancel the order.
NOTE: If you are experiencing this issue with Sage 200 Standard Online / Education, please contact Technical Support team for help with resolving this issue.
If this method doesn't resolve the issue, you will need to take a backup of the Sage 200 database.
- Then in SQL Server Management Studio, you need to open the SOPOrderReturn or POPOrderReturn table.
- Locate the ### order(s) in the DocumentNo column and amend it to a valid order number.
- In Sage 200 got to SOP/POP and Amend Order Status. Enter the order number used in Step 2 and Cancel Order.
- Once this order is cancelled, you can then recreate it as a new sale or purchase order as required.
TIP: We recommend that you change the hash reference to an order number that is far out of range/scope of your current sequence of order numbers.