To save time, with Sage 50 Payroll Bureau Manager you only need to login once. You can then switch between your companies with ease. Before anyone can access the companies, you need to add users and set their access rights. Only administrator users can add, edit and delete users.
- Open Sage 50 Payroll Bureau Manager then click the Permissions tab.
- Select the check box for the required username then click Edit.
- You can amend the username, password, security question and answer and add or remove administrator access in the User Details window.
You can only amend your own security question and answer. Other users can edit their own security question and answer.
The administrator check box can only be changed by users with administrator access.
- To manage which companies the user has access to, click the Company Access tab.
This tab is only available to users with administrator access.
- Select the check box for the companies you want to give the user access to.
If you want to give the user access to all companies, select the check box in the header row.
- To assign the required access level to the user, in the Access Template column, select the required access level for the user:
- None - The user can't access this company. This means the company won't appear on their company list.
- Full Access - The user has full processing access to the company.
- Reporting - The user can access the data for reporting purposes but can't process in the data.
- Click Save.
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.